Commercial Facilities Sourcing Solutions
M|SOURCE Commercial Facilities Sourcing Solutions adds a value as an adjunct site manager for those commercial investment owners without a local management presence. Although an ancillary benefit to providing a client directed mix of facility services (ie. snow removal, lawn maintenance, janitorial, mats, etc.), the adjunct site manager has proven to be a significant resource to the property management team, without additional CAM charges assessed to the tenants or expensed to ownership.
- Eliminates low value, high volume, non-core tasks.
- Introduces a “no cost” site manager.
- Lower cost for services.
- Standardization of specifications across entire portfolios.
- Reduction of administrative work by in-house management.
- One source to contract with and manage…M|SOURCE.
- One source to pay…M|SOURCE.
- Increased service levels to internal clients.
Tracking Scheduled Maintenance and Daily Requests
Tracking scheduled maintenance items and daily requests is absolutely essential in delivering facility services at superior service levels.
- Through the use of M|GROUP’s online work order system, all scheduled maintenance tasks are pre-loaded into the system (i.e. window cleaning 2x year) automatically dispatching work orders directly to the appropriate vendor on client approved, pre-determined dates.
- Daily requests are administered the same way; however, the on-site internal client has the luxury of entering the request directly on-line.
- Regardless of the work, all tasks are tracked and monitored for completion, ultimately measuring production rates against service levels.
Measuring service levels
- Measuring service levels is a standard practice throughout all M|GROUP divisions.
- Through the use of an on-line survey system, M|SOURCE requests performance feedback from an unlimited number of respondents.
Read Case Study.